If you are looking for chiropractic care due to shoulder injuries in Innisfil, ON, come see us at Optimum Wellness.
When you sustain a shoulder injury, it can be difficult to determine where exactly the source of the problem is. Often shoulder injuries are directly related to other portions of the body like the ribs, neck or mid-back. Because our bodies are designed to function as a unit, it is important to seek care as soon as possible if you experience long-term pain or discomfort. Shoulder injuries left untreated can lead to sympathetic pain in other parts of the body.
At Optimum Wellness, we know how important it is to act quickly when you are experiencing pain. We believe in structural integration as a specific treatment protocol for total body health. Sometimes something that seems minor can affect your whole body, and the residual effects can cause more damage if left untreated. You should consider chiropractic care for shoulder injuries if you:
- Have persistent shoulder pain that lasts more than a few days
- Experience shoulder pain that settles down and then flares up again unexpectedly
- Lose mobility in the arm or shoulder or are unable to move the arm or lift objects
- Have swelling or significant bruising at the joint.
- Notice that the structure of the joint is irregular or causing an abnormal shape to the body.
Seeing a chiropractor can help you address your pain and discomfort and help you find the root cause of the problem, so you can begin treatment right away. If you are looking for chiropractic care due to shoulder injuries in Innisfil, ON, come see us at Optimum Wellness. We will help you find relief and provide a path to whole body health.